In a time of constant change, organizations and those in charge of the Human Resources areas are immersed in a process of constant change in which the rules of organization, recruitment, development and management must be rewritten to attract and retain the talent of the 21st century.
That is why from the Cluster we want to provide you with a Workshop that will revolve around two key issues: the MILLENNIALS and the RECYCLING OF PERSONAL with regard to Industry 4.0.
09: 45h - Reception of attendees
10: 00h - Welcome by Josep Nadal, Cluster Manager of the CIAC
10: 15h - First session of presentations
• Challenges of Human Resources in the automotive sector. Valentín Bote, Director Randstad Research
• The War for Digital Talent. Gerardo Espaducer, Managing Director of Erni
• The 6 main trends of employment in the industrial world. Raul Herrero, Director of the Engineering Division and S & M of Robert Walters
• Change of paradigm and keys for us to prefer. Esther Marínez López and Aniol Sant Hill, Talent Manager and Acquisition Manager of Between
11: 15h - Coffee Break Networking
11: 45h - Presentation of the Mentoring Project. Anna Bejarano, Head of Business Creation and Mentoring for Self-employment
12:00h - Second session of presentations
• The Millenials: a generation between two worlds. Mercedes Elipe, Commercial Director and International Development of Iman Automotive
• Ways to recruit and retain the Millennium in the current labor market. Bárbara Váldez, Manager at Michael Page
• Talent 4.0: Challenges of a digital generation. Emma de Llanos, Director of Human Resources, Executive Education at EADA Business School. By Mur & Martí.
12: 45h - Closure