- Do you want to know how CIRE collaborates with Automotive companies?
- Do you Want to see firsthand inside the Penitentiary Center?
- What activities do they do?
If you are a CIAC member, and do not want to miss the opportunity to visit the Brians2 CP, sign up for next March 26, 2019!
During the visit, you can learn about the experience of several companies in the automotive sector that collaborate with CIRE, see the spaces they have in the production workshops and make available to companies at cost 0, as well as production costs adjusted.
We will see how they collaborate with companies so that they gain competitiveness and at the same time can exercise corporate social responsibility.
Limited places. Exclusive CIAC members.
Day: March 26, 2019
10.30 h - Arrival at CP Brians 2.
• Ms. Gemma Torres, director of the Penitentiary Center of Brians 2
• Mr. Juan José Torres, general director of CIRE
• Mr. Alex Tamames, Director of Public Sector Projects of CIRE
• Mr. Antonio Rodríguez, Employment Director of CIRE
• Ms. Paola Sancho, Director of Training and Insertion of CIRE
11.00 h - Transfer in the Meeting Room
- Welcome and explanation of the CP by the director of the Center.
- Brief exhibition of CIRE's general director with the Companies.
- Experience of an automotive company
12:00 h - Transfer inside the Penitentiary Center:
- Residential module; day area and courtyard
- Training Classrooms
- Productive Workshops
- Interior Services Workshops; Lavandera, Commissary, Bakery, Kitchen, Office.,
- CIRE Administration
13.30 h - Closure
Ctra. From Martorell to Capellades, km. 2. 3
08035 Sant Esteve de Sesrovires